[appetizers - plated]
[snacks and dips]
[soups, chili and stews]
[sauces and gravies]
[BBQ, mops and marinades]
[side dishes and grains]
[dessert and sweets]
[bread, biscuits and rolls]
Browse recipes of type:
Has yielded 16
- Alewife's Fish Boil
- ABC Another Beercan Chicken
- Rancho Martinez Beef Brisket
- Maple Ale Glazed Pork Loin
- Steamed Mussels in Malt Liquor
- "Once, my distributor's driver didn't deliver the Colt 45, not believing that a fine French restaurant like ours would use a malt liquor beer," laughs Grear. "People don't realize that it's just a very strong, clean lager."
- Tsing Tao Laquered Quail
- This dish is perfect for a summertime luncheon entree or appetizer at dinner. Serve each quail on individual plates atop either a mound of fresh salad greens or stir-fried vegetables.
- Raspberry Ale Chicken
- A ripe-red brew to marinate the chicken gives it juicy, fruity flavors. Excellent served cold, too, sliced thin, on top of a spinach salad.
- Rouladen with Root Vegetables and Smoked Pepper Bacon
- Adapted from a recipe in COUNTRY LIVING, this rouladen gets a peppery bite from applewood smoked bacon, smeared with a thick crust of coarse ground pepper. Try it from www.nueskes.com.
- Thomas Jefferson Ale Braised Mallard Duck Sausage
- From the City Tavern Cookbook, a warming dish for autumn
- Pork Medallions with Oatmeal Stout
- I adapted this recipe to use Oatmeal Stout, instead of Porter
- Irish Stout Pot Roast
- Warm your bones with this rich pot roast - good with cornbread or biscuits.
- BBQGuys' Ribeye with Pilsner
- Hackley prefers to prepare a whole ribeye roast on the rotisserie, but I thought the steaks were easier for a summertime grilled dinner. Serve with roasted corn.
- Spicy Beer-Brined Pork Loin
- Kolsch Shrimp
- A superfast saute for weeknight dinner
- Piece Pasta
- This recipe from "The Best of American Beer and Food" is an adaptation of a recipe from the Piece Brewery & Pizzeria in Chicago.
- Slow Cooker Pork with Cherry Q Sauce
- Great with pulled pork shoulder or grilled chops